N.G. Showdown N.G. Showdown

This is the best. I reapeat... this is the best.

DUDEEEEeeeee.... This is kickass, awesome, glorious, magnificent...... i am speachless

Magician Magician

Very good.

The animation was sweet and the art style suited this perfectly. It would be even cooler if this was a game.(I would choose a orange and start killing everyone in my way:P)

Anamnesis Anamnesis

T.T

This could as well be the anthem flash of Newgrounds. You made me cry. And let me tell you its not easy. Amazing

indigoApe responds:

Wow, thank you for the kind words. I'm glad this piece touched you on an emotional level <3

Waterlollies Waterlollies

Wicked

The best of the best

TANKMEN 2 TANKMEN 2

Cool

WICKED

HALOMEN2 HALOMEN2

Cool

wicked sick awesome dude radical totaly sweet man awesomenessness.. the only words capable of .................DINGI!!!anyways its a wicked animated shiznitsazxvc I AM BETTER TAN WEASEL!

It's a Halo Thing It's a Halo Thing

Great!!

Wery houmorous and great animation plus art. AlmightyHans + Game + Flash = Awesome game parody with great art to go with. keep it UP!:PXP

Pork Pork

Awesomness...ness

This animation and song is just faboulus and suits good with a loop. I wanna merry pork. SO I COULD EAT IT.XD

Dad's at Work Dad's at Work

perfect music and animation co-op

You have done perfectly with this piece of art. This is a god among gods... of animation. And you are a god amongst gods... of animators. Keep it UP!XD:P

The Horseman Show The Horseman Show

Good job!

Again very good visuals and artwork. The animation is done seamingly perfect and the plot is.. well... just plain weird. But thats what i like about greasy moose animations... theyr plain weird. Cant wait for more:=)